M&S Logistics has 3 owned offices in South Africa from which our local staff expertly manage all shipments into and out of Africa.
The rise of “The East” has lead to a shift in our popular routes, such that a common route is now Africa to Singapore, South Africa to Singapore. This is often the first leg of a liquid product moving from Africa into Asia.
Within, to and from Africa, we regularly operate from a wide range of locations, including:
- East Africa – South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda
- West Africa – Namibia, Angola, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Ivory Coast
- Inland – Zambia, Botswana, Malawi, Zimbabwe.
By working closely with our experienced and long standing partners M&S Logistics considers itself to be one of the strongest tank operators in Africa. As well as standard ISO tank moves we also specialise in bulk liquid projects involving speciality liquid chemicals for the oil and gas, and mining industries.
Through our extensive agency network we can manage Inter Africa business with personal attention and communication through our South African offices which are located in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Certification and Standards
M&S Logistics has up to date certification from both ISO (including 14000 for environment) and CDI IMPCAS in 6 different locations and on 4 separate continents. We are the only tank container operator with CDI IMPCAS approval in Africa.
Supporting the Oil & Gas Industry in Africa
- Extensive experience of operating in North, West and East Africa to provide tailor made solutions which effectively improve logistics operations.
- Our regional expertise means we are involved with projects in Morocco, Algeria, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, Angola/Cabinda and Kenya.
- Delivering a variety of chemicals – defoamers, methanol, brines, paraffin dispersants and base oils to global Oil & Gas companies.
Get in touch...
Please either contact your local office or fill in your details below with your enquiry and we will be in touch. Thank you.